John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."







Thursday, April 16, 2015

2nd lesson : God's Purpose in loving the Human Being

THE PURPOSE TO BE LIVED IN "GOD IS LOVE".



God Loves Us, and "God Is Love" Created Us And Repurchased Us With A Very High Price.

Introduction


"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is Love" -1 Jn. 4:8.  "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love.  Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him"-1 Jn. 4:16.

Recently our beloved God made me think allot, when he sent my friend to the door of our home. As I opened the door, she greeted me with the question: "Do you have you any idea how much God loves you?" I looked at her and did not answer and she repeated the question: "Do you have any idea how much God loves you"? As I invited her to come in, she gave me as a present; a Thompson Study Bible in English. I will name my friend here Laura. Laura and I have the habit of reading and studying the Word of God together. As we were having a coffee that day she repeated the question: "Do you have any idea how much God loves you?" We laughed, because she wanted to emphasize the fact that our friendship was precious, and God had blessed us greatly in our devotional and prayer.

Later on that day I began to reflect on the fact how much God loves me. That day I made sure to pay attention, how many times in a day God does something special for me, even those things that apparently seem unimportant. I remembered that day among other things which happened; I could not install the new version of my antivirus on my computer. Each time I tried to reinstall it, it came up error. So, I prayed, O God, help me. After the prayer I felt a soft voice telling me: “the file which it says is active is on your navigation bar. There is an antivirus software installed; uninstall it and then reinstall it”. I did it and it worked. Incredible how I only could do it after I prayed and heard the soft voice guiding me. I knew that God was directing me, as He does in all other circumstances. Jesus said that His sheep listen to His voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them, Jn. 10:3.

I went and talked to my friend Laura again, and as I got there I asked her: "Do you have any idea how much God loves you?" This question was surrounding me almost day and night; since the moment she had asked me it first.  We had our Bible study, and as we were talking, every subject lead us back to the fact that Gods’ love surrounds us always. I noticed the first day she asked me the same question three times, and I do not know if it was intentional, or not; or, if it was God directing her to do so. I know it reminded me of the fact that Jesus asked Peter three times if he loved him. I believe this pattern repeats itself in our lives. God will question us in many ways if we are aware of the fact that He loves us.

I felt Gods’ presents in our midst at my friends’ house that day, and I mentioned it to her; and she asked me: "Do you feel Gods' presence in this place too?" In fact, I felt it. I knew God was about to show me, that He has a purpose in bringing us to Earth. God began to address the fact to me that there is a purpose to be lived when He, “GOD IS LOVE”, brings us into this world. Many times God has shown me that I am special to Him. So many times we let the days go by and it seems that the fact that we know that God loves us; becomes as a background music, when we hear it too often. I started paying more attention to other things in my life leaving the voice of God as background music in my life, when it should have been the main voice. It is very easy to quote a verse like Psalm 139:14, but it is difficult to live it. It says: "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well". To praise God because we recognize that we were wonderfully made is really difficult, you know why? Not all of us are at the stage of life where we have already recognized this fact; we live and complain about everything that is wrong in us and around us. It takes a long period of time to reach the stage in life where David was; as he praised God in every situation of his life. The psalmist acknowledges that he was fearfully and wonderfully made, and he praised God for it. To recognize that we were fearfully and wonderfully made, and as a result of it praise God with our lips, and with our life as well; is not so simple. Looking at the life of this psalmist, he describes the wonders of God. He goes on to say that the works of God are wonderful and that his soul knows it very well. He had experienced God in his relationship; he had the discernment of this fact.

God wants to have a close loving relationship to this human being he created in his image and likeness. We can only describe God as the psalmist did when we have an intimate loving life with God, like the psalmist had. David began when he was little, step by step to know God as his parents taught him. He learned it in theory, and he made a decision to apply this in his daily walk. This was an option that he had, and he decided to apply it in his life. As he took care of his sheep, he could face every day his own way or he could do what God taught him. David decided to walk in the Word of God, he applied it; and it worked.

We began with the verses: "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love” - 1 Jn. 4:8. "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him"- 1 Jo. 4:16.

Please ask yourself: "Do you love something or someone? Do you love God as the Bible teaches"? God longs to have this loving relationship with us, reciprocal love between him and His creation; us. The Bible tells us that God is jealous of us. "Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us tends toward envy"? - James 4:5. If you declare that you love God, know that God loved you first, he is jealous of you. God does not want to lose you again. The jealousy that God has for us is a sacred feeling, a protective love.

The day that God used my friend to ask me if I knew how much He loves me I literally broke down into tears, tears of emotion and anointing, I felt the presence of God so strong around me. This book is meant to encourage you to meditate on the fact that you also were created in a fearful and wonderful way by your Creator, who is Jesus. In John 1:1 we read that all things were created by Jesus; and all human beings as well. I want to lead you as you read, to meditate on the great love that God has for you and I. John 3:16 says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life".

When God created us, he had a purpose to be lived by us the human being. It is the purpose to be lived in “God is Love” that I want to write about. I am not here to repeat what others have already talked about: A life with a purpose; but it is about: The purpose to be lived in “God is Love”. I know that by reading this book you will be blessed and see how God transforms every act of the enemy against us in double honour; the book of Job gives us a beautiful lesson about this. God is on our side. I want to praise and glorify our wondrous God and wish to lead you to do the same. Praising and worshipping God, will bring healing and blessings to your lips as well; because God has a purpose to be lived through you. Amen!

 

May God bless as you read.

In the Service of our Lord Christ Jesus,

 Antonina Penner.

All copy rights belong to:
Author: Antonina Penner

ISBN- 978-0-9881063-1-4

Copyright 2012/11/26 by: “Ministério Visão de Águias”.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rev. Billy Graham